5201Re: [RedHotJazz] I just added gobs of links!

    Feb 3, 2008
      From: "confetta"

      >I hope it is okay?
      > If there are ANY that you wish to delete/remove it is A-OKAY!
      > I have been busy making "lenses" on "Squidoo" to make it easy for
      > people to find the Red Hot Music we Love!
      > Let me know what you think...nKaY?
      > regards, ~confetta

      To make things a little clearer, one should go to
      and see what has been recently added (anything ending with "Squidoo!").
      Plenty of links, leading to more links which include known footages, always
      nice to rediscover.

      This section of the group's site can also be viewed by non-members, and I
      suppose it is meant to be used ;-) Technically speaking, no-one can remove
      the content except the senders themselves, and the moderators. It might
      become handy to reorganise that into categories some day, but for the time
      being the process is more awkward than really necessary.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic