5160Mike McKendrick (was: Tiny Parham)

  • Robert Smith
    Dec 29, 2007
      I was at a concert given by one of the five McKendrick brothers together with Marie Bryant at the Civic Institute in Birmingham, England, sometime in the 1950's.
      Not realising that there was more than one "Mike", I'm now wondering which of the brothers I heard at the concert.
      Does anyone know?

      Cheers

      Bob Smith

      --
      Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
      Den har fjernet 1219 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.