5074Re: JSP Waller box question...

  • spacelights
    Dec 3, 2007
      Excellent, thank you Michael and Ted Kendall. I've just listened, and
      do hear portions of Take 3 in "Take 2". Also, since "Take 2" has a
      unique introduction, and Take 3 begins in progress (is it complete on
      the JSP?), it would seem the only unedited version is Take 1.

      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Michael Rader <Rader.Michael@...>
      wrote:

      > John
      >
      > I received a reply from Ted Kendall this morning. It appears there
      is no discovered take 2. The orignal issue on RFW is take 3 with some
      bits chopped out and at a different speed. Takes 1 and 3 were
      transferred from vinyl tests which explains the good quality on the
      JSP set. Ted suggests that take 2 might have been a breakdown or got
      lost in processing, but is not known to exist.

      > Best,
      >
      > Michael

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic