5068Re: JSP Waller box question...

  • spacelights
    Dec 2, 2007
      Thanks Michael: perhaps it was due to lack of space? I also have the
      reported 3 takes... I recall thinking that they were in fact
      different; I'll listen again.

      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Michael Rader <Rader.Michael@...>
      > According to the information provided with volume 2, take 2 would be
      missing. I have what is claimed to be all three on LP, but I wouldn't
      really bet on it that they really are different. While "Fats in Fact"
      discusses differences, these concern the beginning and could well be
      due to editing. The rather pithy notes with the JSP box do not
      mention them at all.
      > Michael Rader
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic