4914Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Charlie Segar

    Nov 2, 2007
      I was hoping Bob Eagle himself would respond to this, but according to
      information Bob has posted in other forums, Segar can be found in the 1920
      census, aged 19, enumerated in Louisiana at a lumber camp as a piano-player.
      He was born in Georgia according to the census entry.

      He was the first husband of Nellie Lutcher.

      He is not included in Eric's Blues Date so I assume that neither his birth
      date nor death date have been recovered so far.

      on 1/11/07 10:39, Olivier Douville at douvilleolivier@... wrote:

      By the way i would like to know more 'bout the pianist Charlie Segar (born ?
      dead ? )