4910Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Rust's books

  • Dan Van Landingham
    Nov 1, 2007
      Who is this Tom Lord you have been speaking of?I have never heard of him.

      john schott <john@...> wrote: The Tom Lord discography was controversial when it first appeared, as large parts of it seemed to be plagiarized from other discographies, and not based on original research. I believe Barry Kernfeld reviewed it and discussed these matters in the journal "Notes." This would have been about 1995.

      John Schott

      Do You Yahoo!?