4905Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Rust's books

    Nov 1, 2007
      Walter Bruninckx's "90 Years of Recorded Jazz & Blues (1917-2007) (Prejazz
      1897-1917)", of which the latest edition has just been published, is (a)
      cheaper; (b) one step nearer to good sources on many artists; (c) also
      includes blues and (some) African-American gospel music.

      It's only on CD-R (opens in Microsoft Word on both PCs & MACs). You can find
      Walter at Lange Nieuwstraat 121, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium, and he has
      arrangements for payment in several currencies.

      on 1/11/07 16:06, Tommer at tommersl@... wrote:

      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com <mailto:RedHotJazz%40yahoogroups.com> ,
      "jimmiejazz37" <jimmiejazz@...> wrote:

      > BTW, Tommer, no discography is free from mistakes. It's always an
      > ongoing effort to achieve better accuracy.
      >
      > Jim

      Indeed there are mistakes, I guess I need the authoritative
      recommendation of someone, like members of this very list before I get
      into a 420$ in amount of adventure which can be full of misleading paths.
      tommer