4797Re: [RedHotJazz] Tony Parenti: what to buy?

    Oct 1, 2007
      If your interest is mainly in 20s jazz and hot dance music, the record by Parenti to get is definitely Frog DGF 4 "Strut Yo Stuff", which has all of Parenti's recordings under his own name from that decade. This has state-of-the-art audio restoration work by the late John RT Davies. There is much Parenti from the 40s to the 70s on various labels owned by George H. Buck, most of which can be safely recommended.

      Michael Rader

      > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

      In 5 Schritten zur eigenen Homepage. Jetzt Domain sichern und gestalten!
      Nur 3,99 EUR/Monat! http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic