4791Jewish influence (Was Re: Earliest jazz in Europe)

  • Tommer
    Oct 1, 2007
      >We really don't need it here!
      > It's not even funny.

      If Patrice thinks it doesn't belong here that's fine. But it is much
      more on our topic than other posts. It is biased and racist but that's
      not the first time in Jazz history. One can't deal with it and can't
      strip the Jazz claims part from the general bias has a big
      intellectual problem IMO of learning from history.

      I want to personally thank Patrice for being a fine host on this list,
      and if he decides to delete the post, I won't mind or complain.
      tommersl
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic