4789Jewish influence (Was Re: Earliest jazz in Europe)

  • Tommer
    Sep 30, 2007
      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Patrice Champarou"
      <patrice.champarou@...> wrote:

      > Hi Tommer
      >
      > The previous link was already suspicious, although some folks with a
      serious
      > sense of humour may think it was funny, but the page you mentioned
      is just a
      > collection of racist commonplaces. You can make whatever you wish
      fit into
      > that, everything being contained in everything and vice-versa.
      >
      > My humble opinion.
      >
      > Patrice

      Patrice, I find it interesting to see that Ford underestimated Jazz as
      significance in art. Ford was actually the herald and godfather of
      globalization.
      tommersl
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic