4785Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Earliest jazz in Europe

  • David Richoux
    Sep 29, 2007
      I think he has modified his screed a bit - a "Tin Pan Alley"
      connection was in there the last time I read it! It is an obvious
      fact of the Yiddish connection to so much of modern (western) popular
      music hat it should go without saying - maybe Frank London decided
      not to make that "link" quite as obvious as he had a few months ago...

      The wonders of instant internet history!

      Dave Richoux