4783Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Earliest jazz in Europe

  • David Richoux
    Sep 29, 2007
      There is a current multi-style trumpeter (Jazz/Klez/Balkan Brass,
      etc.) named Frank London who has spun a wonderful "history" that
      takes all western popular music back to the days of Kings David and
      Solomon (and even the Tower of Babel!) - here is a link to his thesis:

      http://www.franklondon.com/brotherhood.html

      Lots of fun...

      Dave Richoux