      From: "jazzguy1927" <jazzguy1927@...>
      To: <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 10:18 PM
      Subject: The Four Spades titles are not on French Classics cd 679

      < In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Wouter Maréchal wouter.marechal@...>
      wrote:
      Does anyone know if this 1924 Clarence Williams group's two
      recordings have been reissued on LP or CD?
      Tracks recorded that year are on (The Chronological) Classics
      Records cd 679 France, distrib. Melodie.
      MY OWN BLUES 28.07.24
      GRAVIER STREET BLUES 28.07.24
      TEXAS MOANER BLUES 17.10.24
      OF ALL THE WRONGS you done to me vET 06.11.24
      EVERYBODY LOVES MY BABY... vET 06.11.24
      cd 695
      The catalogue does not mention "The Four Spades", maybe on the liner
      notes but I don't have them at hand to check this info.

      All the best
      Wouter M..>

      I have the French Classics cd 695 Clarence Williams 1921-1924 and the
      2 Four Spades titles are not on the cd.
      Hope this helps,
      Tim