4036First post, and Kansas City Stomp

  • Max Keenlyside
    Apr 5, 2007
      Hi all.
      I'm a ragtime pianist from PEI, Canada, and I just recently joined this
      group so this is my first post.
      I thought that as an icebreaker on my part I'd post an arrangement of a
      stomp by Jelly Roll Morton I just finished arranging in the files
      section. As I say in the file description, all comments, criticisms
      and "get that file off the Files section!" are welcomed. I'm going to
      form a band at my high school to play this, and I'm wondering if anyone
      has any suggestions or comments on my arrangement that might improve it.
      Best regards,
      Max Keenlyside
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic