4034Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: 20s music book

    Apr 5, 2007
      From: "Niklas Reinicke" <aeolisch@...>
      To: <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>; <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 1:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: 20s music book

      > dear jazzfriends,
      >
      > could someone tell me how i can get off the mailinglist?
      > i donĀ“t know how it works and there are to many mails for my
      > mailserver...
      >
      > thx and happy eastern,
      >
      > nik

      Hi Nik

      I decided to "approve" this message, which you didn't need to send twice,
      because the reply might be of some use to many other new members who have
      requested membership without checking what a mailing-list is in the first
      place, and failed to read the looooong welcome message automatically sent to
      each subscriber.

      There's a link at the bottom of *each* message received from the group :

      No joke, see below!
      Just click, press "reply" and send; done, no text or subject line needed.

      Of course I'm here to help anyone having trouble with his subscription, but
      most instructions can be easily found.

      Cheers

      Patrice

      P.S. You can also stop receiving mail without unsubscribing, the "missing
      link"
      for this function is
      RedHotJazz-nomail@yahoogroups.com
      But this is also explained in the welcome message Michael and I wrote two
      years ago.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic