4018Re: [RedHotJazz] Daisy Miller, the "Dixie Queen"

    Apr 3, 2007
      on 3/4/07 0:18, vintagetenor at vintagetenor@... wrote:

      >Thanks. Is Catherine - excuse my ignorance - one of the Boswell Sisters? I
      >just know Connie because of her numerous solo recordings.

      The Boswell Sisters were Connie, Vet (Helvetia), and Martha, so no she

      Catherine Boswell has no reference in any of the obvious sources on 20s pop
      music so I assume she was a not very well known vaudeville or cabaret
      artiste. Anyone out there know better?