3680Re: Plugs

  • Robert Greenwood
    Dec 6, 2006
      Musically, it's a nice gig. The pub, of course, is full of office
      workers eating, drinking, shouting conversations at one other, and
      generally ignoring the music before facing the journey home. Drury
      Lane is that sort of area. However, a blessed silence descends at
      about 8.00 when they all go home leaving the last set to me and a
      couple of other pairs of ears. One caveat, though: the White Hart is
      not a "jazz pub", and the music is usually put on hold for the
      duration of events of popular import such as Xmas or the polo at
      Hurlingham.
      Robert G.

      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Hugh Crozier <jellyrollstomp@...>