3530Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: NEW KING OLIVER REISSUE

    Nov 6, 2006
      David,

      Could you please provide suggestions *which* tracks are best to sample the improvement. As I've said before, most computers don't provide really good listening experience and a comparison (e.g. with the Retrieval) would be most revealing if it were possible to go directly to those tracks which actually come from originals rather than the 1950s dubs used for the Retrieval.

      If you've been collecting for any length of time, you grow wary of claims made for reissues.

      Michael Rader

      Karlsruhe, Germany