3501Re: [RedHotJazz] Lillie Delk Christian

  • Leif R. Blom
    Nov 1, 2006
      stewmclean <stewmclean@...> wrote: I have uploaded the other track and would like to know
      the name of this song.I assume it's Lillie Delk Christian singing
      again.
      many thanks for any help. Stewart

      As I can see, we have already got eight numbers with Lilly Delk
      and Louis ArmstrongĀ“s Hot Four on The RHJA.
      Search for Lilly Delk and you get them.

      Yarel 41

      _AsAs I can see_._,_.___ Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
      Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

      Recent Activity

      5
      New Members

      2