3211Re: Nordskog family (was Another myth?)

  • Albert Haim
    Sep 12, 2006
      Brad Kay, musician, collector, and occasional record producer from
      Venice, California (just South of Santa Monica) is in contact with
      Erik Nordskog, great grandson of Andre/Arnie Nordskog.

      Albert

      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Mordechai Litzman <folke613@...> wrote:

      > I would suggest contacting people with the name Nordskog in
      California. A White Pages search turned up a number of people in the
      Los Angeles - Santa Monica area.

      > Robert Smith <robert.smith@...> wrote:
      I've just researched the Swedish telephone catalogue, and there is
      only one Nordskog in it, viz. Erik Nordskog who lives in Northern
      Sweden at Kiruna.

      > I'm taking a chance and writing to him to ask if he has any
      knowledge of these, perhaps mythical, masters.