31Re: [RedHotJazz] Le Jazz En France by Olivier Brard & Daniel Nevers

    Sep 28, 2004
      > Is anyone familar with the book Le Jazz En France by Olivier Brard &
      > Daniel Nevers? Is it a French Jazz discography?

      According to the date, it should closely follow a very long film (4 parts)
      released by Jean-Cristophe Averty for the French TV - I've still got a copy,
      but nothing to play it with, I should borrow and old camcorder ;). If it was
      actually a discography, I would be interested in the first place, so I'll
      inquire...

      (I'll also try to understand why we get duplicates of your messages,
      something wrong with Yahoo again;)