2591Re: [RedHotJazz] Sidney Arodin

    May 8 12:51 AM
      The usual suspects in this group would be Howard Rye, who sent the reference to Storyville, and Bob Eagle (no reply yet), so I wonder if Arodin is indeed difficult to trace. Following Howard's last post, I checked "Lost Chords" and found no reference at all, indicating that Sudhalter classes him as a creole. I haven't chcked Sudhalter's Hoagy Carmichael bio yet, which should have something for "Lazy River".
      Cheers,

      Michael Rader