2590Sidney Arodin

  • Chris Tyle
    May 7 11:22 PM
      The subject of Sidney Arodin's background came up the other day. I did
      a couple of searches on Google and a few genealogy websites for his
      name and his supposed birth name (Arnondrin). Turned up nothing,
      except a park in France (L'Arodin). Seems rather odd to me that
      nothing came up, even when I tried a freebie search at Ancestry.com
      using just "Sidney" and "Westwego" for his birthplace in several of
      the censuses. Anybody ever done any research into his background,
      other than what now seems to be the questionable info already published?

      Cheers,
      Chris Tyle
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic