2272"Syncopation" soundtrack reissued?

  • ikey100
    Mar 3, 2006
      Has the soundtrack of the 1942 film "Syncopation" ever been released
      in any format? The movie included Goodman, Krupa, James, Venuti,
      Connee Boswell, Alvino Rey, Jack Jenney, Charlie Barnet, and
      supposedly, some of Bunny Berigan's last work. I can't find any
      soundtrack or video releases listed, although it seems to have been
      shown on Turner Classic Films (US cable TV). Critics describe the film
      as a mediocre drama, but can anyone tell me about the music's quality,
      or any reissues?
      Thanks,
      Warren
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic