1600Re: [RedHotJazz] How to get the films to play from redhotjazz.com??

    Oct 7, 2005
      If you want it for keeps, the entire film is available with other very worthy stuff on a Shanachie DVD in very good quality. The title of the compilation is "At the Jazz Band Ball" and it also includes clips by Bix Beiderbecke with the Whitemen Orchestra (actually silent, but with music from a disc), Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington, the Boswell Sisters etc. I'm sure there's something there for everyone.

      By the way, I have a VHS version, so I can't comment on the quality of the DVD, but knowing Shanachie it should be good.

      > Yes, Scott and Hugh, this is VERY low res: faces can't be distinguished and movement is jerky, at best. Sound is pretty good, though. I have several of Ms. Smith's records but not this one so I'd love to see and hear this version clearly. let me know when it's improved.
      >
      > Jeff (The New Kid).

      Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstarkeren E-Mail-Postfach!