1562Re: [RedHotJazz] How to get the films to play from redhotjazz.com??

  • Hugh Crozier
    Oct 4, 2005
      to be honest, I have had a problem with this too. Does anybody know a non-techie way of viewing these films? If I could download them to my hard drive I might be able to do something but I can't get anything like close enough to the files to do that. It is very frustrating because the Bessie short is a genuine classic!

      Hugh

      File size :)