1559Re: How to get the films to play from redhotjazz.com??

  • tommersl
    Oct 4, 2005
      As for Linux, some wmv file it plays and others not, at least thats
      what my linux does. From my experience with Linux realplayer is more
      stable.

      tommersl

      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Scott Alexander <scott@t...> wrote:
      > How do you Mac and Linux people feel about wmv files? Can you play them?
      >
      > Scott Alexander
      > The Red Hot Jazz Archive
      > www.redhotjazz.com
      >

      > Robert Smith wrote:
      >
      > >Hello Scott,
      > >
      > >I think the most universally available film player, although not
      the best, is the Windows Media Player. I think this is bundled with
      Windows XP, 2000, and 2003.
      > >The quality of the reproduction is mostly governed by the speed of
      the Internet connection, so I think the Windows Media Player is the
      best bet.

      > >Cheers
      > >
      > >Bob Smith

      > >Yahoo! Groups Links