3572christmas help

  • jwgard
    Dec 22, 2007
      Hello and merychristmas to all, I am wondering if anyone would be able
      to help a single father with a few donated gifts for his 15 year old
      son. he is a disabled single father who is in need and was not able to
      get any toys for tots or any other gifts in fact they will not even be
      able to have a christmas dinner due to there fridge broke down and
      there christmas ham spoiled its very sad that there landlord has failed
      to provide them with a working fridge, please email me and let me know
      if you have any playstation games or clothes that are xx large shirts
      or 32 waist pant and 32 length. any hand me downs will suffice..they
      live in Jamestown ny and I could not find a local group there but they
      are from erie..
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic