The concept is simple: you have something you no longer need (a sofa, desk, CD, computer, book) and you wish to "recycle" it for no money in return. Recycle Boulder Valley is the place you can post notices about items you'd like to give away, or, post for items you may need. The only requirement is the transfer of an item has to be FREE. You CAN however, sell stuff over in the Cafe.
The RBV group has a sister group, Recycle Boulder Valley Cafe, where you can chat online with group members. Post your garage sale, job offers or need, borrow from the "borrow me" file, etc. We've helped needy families, helped each other, and found great information!
Click here to visit the Cafe
1) Begin all subject lines with either "OFFERED", "WANTED", or "TAKEN", "TRADE," "BARTER". If you have posted a WANTED and received the item, PLEASE take a minute to post a "RECEIVED" message.
2) Include a general location where something can be picked up in your post.
3) Things are to be free. You CAN sell stuff in the Cafe.
4) Your first post needs to be an Offer. Then if you need stuff, post a "Wanted."
5) If you are interested in an item reply directly to the person offering.
6) No alcohol, guns, medicines, or adult-only type posts.
7) Pick-up. Make arrangements best suited to each person. If you can't pick up at the arranged time, notify the offeror. NoShows will be listed in the database.
8) Animals: Our group voted to allow animal posts. Please use this privilege responsibly. Consider a shelter instead.
- Oct 28, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.