East Bay Recumbents Ride Day, 4/17/2004, 9:00 am

  • Recumbents_of_the_East_Bay@yahoogroups.c
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10 9:55 AM
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Recumbents_of_the_East_Bay
      East Bay Recumbents Ride Day

      Saturday April 17, 2004
      9:00 am - 12:00 pm
      This event repeats on the third Saturday of every month.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: Meet at Central Ave and the Bay Trail, Richmond

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Recumbents_of_the_East_Bay@yahoogroups.c

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 16 12:17 AM
          I am planning to do this ride if it doesn't rain, if I get up in
          time, and if I don't have a last-minute flat tire. I haven't been
          able to meet any of these conditions yet this year, but hey, sooner
          or later the odds will be in my favor! Anybody else doing the ride
          on Saturday? Debbie, Deborah? Haven't seen either of you in
          ages. . .

          Michi

          --- In Recumbents_of_the_East_Bay@yahoogroups.com,
          Recumbents_of_the_East_Bay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Reminder from the Calendar of Recumbents_of_the_East_Bay
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Recumbents_of_the_East_Bay/cal
          >
          > East Bay Recumbents Ride Day
          > Saturday April 17, 2004
          > 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
          > (This event repeats on the third Saturday of every month.)
          > Event Location: Meet at Central Ave and the Bay Trail, Richmond
          >
          > Send a Yahoo! Greeting at:
          > http://greetings.yahoo.com
          >
          > Set up birthday reminders!
          > http://us.rd.yahoo.com/cal_us/rem/?
          v=9&evt_type=13

        • debkami@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16 11:11 AM
            Can't ride tomorrow: too many commitments. :( I feel like I've dropped off the face of the earth for the last few months, and (unfortunately) for the next four weeks as well. Not available for the Wine Country Century either.

            However, I WILL be out for the group ride May 15. It would be great if we could have a large group.

            Deborah