Re: [REB] New Member Looking For First Bent

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      thanks for the reply.. I called them today and may just do that..

      Sorry for the newb question.. but, what is/are TEs?

      --- In Recumbents_of_the_East_Bay@yahoogroups.com, Richard Arnold
      <ca_mobjacker@...> wrote:

      > Bill,
      >
      > You should take a day off and visit the factory in
      > Freedom, just outside Santa Cruz and Watsonville.
      > You'll be fitted meticulously, and they may have or
      > know of TEs on consignment or for sale.
      >
      > Richard Arnold
      > Catrikes #51 and #200

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
        Arggh.. can't believe I asked that question.. TE=Tour Easy.. duhh.
        Anyhow.. still looking :-)

        --- In Recumbents_of_the_East_Bay@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <chipz40@...>