Re: The Hunt Begins - Diplo and Luclin

  • Typh
    Message 1 of 274 , Sep 1, 2008
      Luclin turned to look at Mica. She didn't look all friendly, but
      something about her would show that she isn't too much hostile as she was.

      "Why am I 'hanging out' with this ..Ditto?" Luclin said.
      " Because I had to go on a hunt for her, and also I have no where else
      to be or go."

      She had lost contact with Sergio and the others, she wondered how
      they'd are. They were betrayed as much as she was. She even wondered
      about that male mew she had to fight before she lost everything.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Jones"
      <lil_lady_mew@...> wrote:

      > Mica watched casually from the bushes with her paws filled with fresh
      > berries and her muzzle covered in the red delivious juices. Hungrilly
      > finishing off the remainder of her foraged treasures she hopped a bit
      > away from the bush to avoid being scraped by thorns before darting to
      > where Luclin was standing and stopping a few feet before the Mew. "So
      > what is a lovely little lady like you doing out here, or chilling out
      > with a furret like her, anyways Luclin?" she asked with a slight tone
      > of curoiusity while she whiped some of the juices away from her cheek
      > with the back of her paw which she licked clean strikingly like a cat.
    • Typh
      Message 274 of 274 , Aug 21, 2010
        Luclin stood there as well also feeling trying to reach out to see what this is.