Re: Shroud of Darkness - Graveyard (Tag: Arya)

  • CEPII
    Message 1 of 482 , Jul 2, 2008
      A split second after Ariel completed her tease, the male whipped
      around, his arm swung out as if to hit something, and when that
      something wasn't there, his face took on a more confused countenance,
      eyes trying to see whatever produced the voice that annoyed him
      so. "Come out you coward! Come out before I make you!" he growled,
      his head scanning left to right slowly, hoping to catch a glimpse of
      the perpetrator.

      His mind quickly running over what had been happening to him, he
      swiveled around as quickly as he could, his body drifting a little
      due to the very light current that was passing through the area. His
      face quickly took upon the frustrated look that had recently been
      present as he couldn't comprehend what was happening to him, knowing
      that none of the females were so quick in order to evade his watchful
      eye.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Jones"
      <lil_lady_mew@...> wrote:

      > Ariel laughed when she heard the male respond to her little anticts
      > and grinned proudly that she was upsetting him this deeply. Swiming
      > in behind him again and from the side so he would not see her quite
      > yet though so the females could see her visible paw she giggled and
      > slapped at his fur as hard as she could. "I did silly!" she said in
      > her most teasing tone of voice while allowing herself to fade again
      > before he had a chance to turn and look in her direction. Silentely
      > giggleing to herself at how much fun this was going to all be while
      > she floated around to his rear side again for her final scare trick.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "CEPII" <burnthopes92@> wrote:
      >
      > Arya shrugged her shoulders in response, "Heh, I truly don't have a
      > clue, I guess I'll just find a way!" she laughed as she continued to
      > observe Ariel's tactic of continuously confusing the male and his
      > flock of females.
      >
      > Offering up a hearty laugh, the buizel had just finished telling his
      > temporary followers about how he had taken down another pokemon
      three
      > times his size, yet never specified which one, nor any specific
      > details of its looks. He was agitated once again to hear someone
      > calling out his tale to be a tall one, "Who said that!" he said,
      > turning around swiftly, looking at the now confused and partially
      > scared young females. "I don't care which one of you said it, if no
      > one comes forward, I'll punish you all for secrecy!" with such a
      > claim, his punishment could easily pass with the other males, due
      > his ability to twist the situation as if the females were
      discussing
      > coup against the elders.

    • Jennifer Jones
      Message 482 of 482 , Sep 15, 2008
        Ariel laughed quietly with an odd darkness in her voice while moving
        around to his side near where his head was and put her lips nearly a
        bit into his ears as she began to whisper. "Treat the lady with your
        all due respect worm... The sea goddess has great things to use that
        young child for and disrepect against her is the same as disrespects
        towards our dearly beloved goddess..." she whispered quietly curious
        whether she might be able to gain an interesting advantage for Arya,
        and herself for that matter, in the colony through this whole game.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "CEPII" <burnthopes92@...> wrote:

        The male couldn't exactly comprehend what he had done wrong when his
        head hit the sand once again at the spirit's will, this time doing
        some more damage, his nose leaking some small amount of blood after
        making contact with the ocean floor, that of which quickly diffused
        into the ocean surrounding the two buizel and 'spirit'. "What did I do
        that time?!?" he asked, hoping to get some sort of answer from his
        tormentor as to how he was making her angry. Of course, he hadn't
        exactly received the explanation due to the still present ringing of
        the sonic boom in his ear; the contact with the ground only made it
        worse.

        Arya couldn't help but giggle at the male's distress but quickly
        redeemed herself as she asked the spirit, "Really? Obtaining an
        audience with them is extremely hard unless they desire to hold a
        meeting! You're asking him pretty much a nigh impossible task of him!"
        she giggled,--

        The male interjected with his own commentary, somewhat of a grumble,
        "That's what I said, the spirit didn't listen..."

        "Do you not know whom of which you're dealing with? Your worshipers
        may be loyal, but their ways are set in stone since the Goddess hasn't
        asked them of it," she winked as the male was still distracted with
        trying to find the spirit's voice, hoping that her sister would
        somewhat get the reason for her sounding like a suck up to the males
        who dictated the colony.

        ooc: It'd be funny for him to figure out the 'spirit's' identity after
        he tries and succeeds in turning the colony upside down :P