Re: Shroud of Darkness - Graveyard (Tag: Arya)

  • Jennifer Jones
    Message 1 of 482 , Jun 2, 2008
      Ariel did her best to remain quiet while she slipped around to the back
      of the male once he had turned away from the female again to resume his
      insane delussions of grandeur. Tapping his shoulder with a paw she only
      waited a half second before yelling "Lier lier fur on fire!" right into
      his ear and faded away a second time figureing that would get his blood
      boiling with rage. She planned to get him super upset while scaring the
      females all the while until she was ready to swoop in and get the first
      couple of points all for herself and rid herself of cleaning duty.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "CEPII" <burnthopes92@...> wrote:

      Arya turned her head in surprise, not expecting to see her other
      sister so soon, since she knew how playful Siya could be. "Hehe, back
      so soon?" she teased as she swam over to her sister once again, "I'm
      glad that you can see me; you see, Ariel and I are having a
      competition to see who can scare the crap outta the most people in the
      most terrifying way...winner dumps all their chores on the other for a
      whole week..." she said with a quiet sigh, recalling how unfair the
      wager was.

      "So what'd you have to do this time in order to get rid of her this
      time?" Arya has had a run in with the younger buizel, but she tended
      to show not enjoying playing with her as much, proving to be the least
      favorite of the triplets.
    • Jennifer Jones
      Message 482 of 482 , Sep 15, 2008
        Ariel laughed quietly with an odd darkness in her voice while moving
        around to his side near where his head was and put her lips nearly a
        bit into his ears as she began to whisper. "Treat the lady with your
        all due respect worm... The sea goddess has great things to use that
        young child for and disrepect against her is the same as disrespects
        towards our dearly beloved goddess..." she whispered quietly curious
        whether she might be able to gain an interesting advantage for Arya,
        and herself for that matter, in the colony through this whole game.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "CEPII" <burnthopes92@...> wrote:

        The male couldn't exactly comprehend what he had done wrong when his
        head hit the sand once again at the spirit's will, this time doing
        some more damage, his nose leaking some small amount of blood after
        making contact with the ocean floor, that of which quickly diffused
        into the ocean surrounding the two buizel and 'spirit'. "What did I do
        that time?!?" he asked, hoping to get some sort of answer from his
        tormentor as to how he was making her angry. Of course, he hadn't
        exactly received the explanation due to the still present ringing of
        the sonic boom in his ear; the contact with the ground only made it
        worse.

        Arya couldn't help but giggle at the male's distress but quickly
        redeemed herself as she asked the spirit, "Really? Obtaining an
        audience with them is extremely hard unless they desire to hold a
        meeting! You're asking him pretty much a nigh impossible task of him!"
        she giggled,--

        The male interjected with his own commentary, somewhat of a grumble,
        "That's what I said, the spirit didn't listen..."

        "Do you not know whom of which you're dealing with? Your worshipers
        may be loyal, but their ways are set in stone since the Goddess hasn't
        asked them of it," she winked as the male was still distracted with
        trying to find the spirit's voice, hoping that her sister would
        somewhat get the reason for her sounding like a suck up to the males
        who dictated the colony.

        ooc: It'd be funny for him to figure out the 'spirit's' identity after
        he tries and succeeds in turning the colony upside down :P