Re: {RoL} Re: Just two

  • Hotdog
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2008
      >Vineon walked slowly, careful not to step on the prickly shrubs. Cloud was a fair way
      >away, leaping in and out of the grass, disappearing for a moment then suddenly re-appearing.
      >Suddenly he froze and a sneaky smile crept across his face. Chuckling to himself, he shrunk in
      >the undergrowth and slowly and quietly doubled around, careful not to make any noise. He
      >didn't want Vineon to know where he was.

      Vineon walked on, oblivious to Cloud and his playfully devious intentions, although sensing something,
      but just ignoring it. Cloud exploded from out of the bushes behind Vineon, launching a tackle attack
      at the unprotected pokemon. Completely taking out Vineon, Cloud bounced off and straight back into
      the bushes around them. Preparing another one of his little attacks.
      Vineon rolled over and sat up. This wasn't the first time this had happened. Vineon knew what to do.

    • Hotdog
      Message 2 of 7 , May 16, 2008
        >Vineon walked on, oblivious to Cloud and his playfully devious intentions, although sensing something,
        >but just ignoring it. Cloud exploded from out of the bushes behind Vineon, launching a tackle attack
        >at the unprotected pokemon. Completely taking out Vineon, Cloud bounced off and straight back into
        >the bushes around them. Preparing another one of his little attacks.
        >Vineon rolled over and sat up. This wasn't the first time this had happened. Vineon knew what to do.

        Using double team, Vineon created an illusion of himself. Diving into the bushes he concentrated on
        the illusion. It looked scarily realistic, Cloud was sure to fall for it.
        Cloud doubled back around, using quick attack to run faster. He saw Vineon shaking himself off, not
        sensing that he was being lured into a trap. He again launched a tackle attack, diving at Vineon. The illusion
        of Vineon suddenly disappeared right as Cloud was in mid air. Once Vineon was free from having to maintain
        the hologram he focused his physic powers into completely paralyzing Cloud, suspending him in mid-air.
        "You don't learn, do you?" Vineon said, walking out of his hiding spot.

      • Hotdog
        Message 3 of 7 , May 30, 2008

          "No you don't" Vineon answered for Cloud dropping him.

          "And you don't either," grinned Cloud, launching a quick attack

          at Vineon, compleatly taking him out.

          "Catch me!" He shouted back at Vineon, darting again back into

          the bushes.

          >Vineon walked on, oblivious to Cloud and his playfully devious intentions, although sensing something,
          >but just ignoring it. Cloud exploded from out of the bushes behind Vineon, launching a tackle attack
          >at the unprotected pokemon. Completely taking out Vineon, Cloud bounced off and straight back into
          >the bushes around them. Preparing another one of his little attacks.
          >Vineon rolled over and sat up. This wasn't the first time this had happened. Vineon knew what to do.

          Using double team, Vineon created an illusion of himself. Diving into the bushes he concentrated on
          the illusion. It looked scarily realistic, Cloud was sure to fall for it.
          Cloud doubled back around, using quick attack to run faster. He saw Vineon shaking himself off, not
          sensing that he was being lured into a trap. He again launched a tackle attack, diving at Vineon. The illusion
          of Vineon suddenly disappeared right as Cloud was in mid air. Once Vineon was free from having to maintain
          the hologram he focused his physic powers into completely paralyzing Cloud, suspending him in mid-air.
          "You don't learn, do you?" Vineon said, walking out of his hiding spot.

        • Will
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 19, 2008
            >"No you don't" Vineon answered for Cloud dropping him.
            >"And you don't either," grinned Cloud, launching a quick attack
            >at Vineon, compleatly taking him out.
            >"Catch me!" He shouted back at Vineon, darting again back into
            >the bushes.

            Vineon sighed. Cloud sometimes was just to much. He continued walking thorough the
            dunes towards the grassy plains. Keeping his senses open for another of Cloud's sneak
            attacks.
          • Hotdog
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
              >Vineon sighed. Cloud sometimes was just to much. He continued
              >walking thorough the dunes towards the grassy plains. Keeping
              >his senses open for another of
              Cloud's sneak attacks.

              Nothing happened for a while. Cloud remained silent, not launching any
              attacks at all. This was just probably part of his plan. Wait a while. Lure
              Vineon into a false sense of security. Then attack. Vineon just sighed and
              kept walking.

            • Hotdog
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 30, 2008
                They had reached the edge of the beach now. Well Vineon had. Cloud was still no where to be found.
                Either still playing his same stupid game, or found something better to do.