Re: Life in Riversong - A Slave and His Owner (Tag: Ace)

    Message 1 of 67 , Apr 30, 2008
      "Sounds great right about now." She grinned softly at him. SHe sure
      could get off her feet about now. And if he was bringing dinner to her
      that was even perfect!

      > Asher smirked slightly and eyed the nidoran with a bit of envy and
      also
      > deviously for a moment before staring back and Maddie and
      nodding. "How
      > about you head on back to the house and I'll grab some tasty foods
      then
      > bring it back to the house...?" he offered slyly and noticing how
      tired
      > she appeared and figured it would not hurt to do something special
      once
      > in a while. Breakfast, or rather lunch, in bed for the beauty today.
    • Jennifer Jones
      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 21, 2008
        Asher snuggled up against her as well and nipped her ear playfully as
        he shifted position a bit and licked the back of her neck softly. "Oh
        so we have the whole day to ourselves, got any ideas cutie?" he asked
        coyly figureing he already had a decend idea how she would like to be
        able to spend the day. He certantly knew how he wanted to and he knew
        there was no female alive who could resist his charms for long. After
        all if Maddie did happen to be carrying his litter it would be likely
        his fourth litter in three years which he did not feel too bad at all.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

        "Sure was." She mumbled happily as she tucked herself up against him.
        She felt like teasing him a bit more. Though really she was feeling a
        little playful though she didn't want to pull any mean pranks on him.
        Not when he was being so sweet to her lately.