{RoL} {Realm_light} Re: (bc747, f12) Awakening{Alca & Ankh}

    Message 1 of 8027 , Apr 4, 2008
      "Yes..." Ankh rested her head near their child. She softly began to
      lick her clean. "Ours...."

      She didn't know what to do or think. She had no idea how to deal with
      all the emotions within her. She had never thought she would be so far
      from her master much less a mother.

      Message 8027 of 8027 , May 27, 2008
        Ankh was restless. She wasn't used to sitting still for long. She kept
        feeling the need to do something! Anything! She looked about herself
        for something to do instead of laying here.