Re: Nixie and Kura search for the pack

    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 2, 2008
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Samantha" <samantha_hawgood@...>
      wrote:

      > Nixie finally realised that Kura really didnt want to sing and she
      > sighed "Oh well...I'm sorry about that" she said pouting but just
      like
      > that her mood changed again to one of mischief "Just you wait Kura
      one
      > day you'll sing with me" she said grinning "I'm going to help you
      > build your confidence" she said nodding happily "You'll be singing in
      > no time" she went back to humming her new song.

      Kura allowed herself to smile a little. "Maybe. First let's find the
      rest of the pack, then we can worry about who's singing and who isn't."
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 13, 2008
        wrote:

        > Nixie ran out behind Kura and raced up in front of the lone stantler
        > before it noticed, her powers streamed over her body and she sat
        > just out of reach from its horns gazing directly into its eyes
        > willing it to be calm, so that its death would be as painless as
        > possible.
        >
        > "Kura...bite" she whispered out of the corner of her mouth as the
        > Stantler seemed to be calming down beneath her silent demanding
        > gaze, her eyes seemed to glow blue with power.

        Kura was already leaping up fully into the air, and latching onto the
        stantler's throat. She hung there from the kicking, fighting prey,
        biting as deeply as she could.