Starr and Strutter trapped (JP :Sammy and Acey :P)

  • Samantha
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 16, 2008
      OOC: Thought I'd post this JP between Ace and me(Great grammar I
      know).

      Starr's first thought as she woke was that of confusion, why was it
      so dark? what had happened? Where was she? And that was when she
      noticed that above her was nothing but dirt not a light in sight so
      she definitely wasn't in a den. It was then as she rubbed a paw
      against her head noticing it came away with a trace of dry blood
      that she remembered what had happened. She had been out hunting when
      the earth had started to quake, she had run for cover as tree's
      trembled down to their roots falling this way and that. After
      reaching the incline of a mountain all she could recall was intense
      pain and blackness.

      She had to get out of here the earth could collapse at any moment
      maybe there was an opening there sure was space to move around. She
      got to her feet trying to keep steady but a little wobbly, and
      cocking her head to the side to listen she thought she head the
      faint sound of water. She followed it...

      Strutter had to wonder about things in life. He was wondering as he
      wandered in the dark. He had found himself getting over his past
      problems though he was still not ready to take on Strider to regain
      the pack. He still felt unfit to lead. But now came the issue of his
      pups. First Ricca now more of them vanished. Though they were old
      enough to fend for themselves he was worried and wanted to see them.
      Now his attempts to find them lead him to take refuge in the caverns
      as the small quake shook. He thought to himself maybe he panicked
      too much after he found himself trapped within. Caves...he always
      seemed to get stuck lost in them.

      "Damn...." He muttered as he started looking for another way out.

      Starr grimaced as she walked into yet another wall her legs weren't
      working properly she was too disorientated from the bump on her head
      but at least she was used to caves it was where she had first met
      Strutter. Her heart clenched at that thought she had been such a
      fool what had happened to her to leave him and her pups when they
      were so young? She still couldn't recall the reasons all she knew is
      whenever she thought of it she got this pain just beneath her front
      leg. It was then that she heard someone curse someone was coming
      towards her but who??
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 16, 2008
        Strutter was growing tired of caves. Why did it seem everything he
        did in life somehow brought him back into caves! He thought he heard
        something up ahead and slowed his pace. He stopped for a moment to
        listen and see if maybe his senses were playing tricks on him.

        Starr slowed her steps making herself walk as silently as possible
        her eyes had trouble adjusting to the dark as her head still thudded
        with pain so she didnt realise someone was right in front of her
        until she stumbled into them.

        He saw some movement as he stopped and before he knew it someone was
        bumping into him. He was slightly alarmed not knowing who it was at
        first. He felt a bit uneasy in the cavern. He backed up a few steps
        and began to try and get himself ready for just about anything.

        "What do you want?" He asked as he couldn't think of anything else to
        say as he backed up.

        "Ouch God Damnit!" Starr uttered as she fell to the floor once again.

        Hearing the voice she gasped in shock "Who? What? Do I know you?" she
        asked thinking the voice familiar.

        "I'm not sure if I ever really knew you." He said realizing now who
        exactly was there in front of him.

        Why was it everytime he was picking his life back up together was
        when Starr came right back into it? He really had no idea how to deal
        with this right now. This was the second time she left him and now
        here she was again. He felt a shiver of anger pulse through his spine
        as he stared.

        Starr couldnt help it just after getting back up she fell back down
        again "Oh Fan Frigging Tastic!" she grimaced knowing exactly who it
        was now how could she forget that voice. The first and only pokemon
        she'd ever loved!

        She stiffled a cry and sighed "Hello Strutter" she couldnt think of
        anything to say she had no explanations for her behaviour and all she
        could think was that she loved him and she loved her pups but it was
        better she was not with them, she had no explanation for her
        behaviour and being near her always seemed to cause them pain.

        "Starr." He said plainly.

        He couldn't beleve of all the people he could have ran into it had to
        be Starr. What kind of cruel joke was this? He held himself together
        with his pride getting into him as well as he tried to not act like
        he was all that surprised or concerned he found her. She left him
        without a word or a scrap of explaination the first time and then she
        did it again! He steeled himself to be aloof of her.

        Starr could hear by the tone of his voice that he was angry with her,
        he was being so polite and that is what hurt her more that he was
        acting like he didn't care at all. She licked her lips she
        couldnt take him behaving like this he used to be such a sweet caring
        guy and now because of her he had become bitter. "Strutter
        I...Thankgod I found someone...please don't leave me...I'm not
        feeling too great and I...well..." tears flooded her voice "I dont
        want to die down here"

        "You won't die down. And I ain't going to leave you...just follow
        me." Strutt said without getting any closer to her.

        He wasn't sure how to deal with her anymore. She was a bit of nut job
        now the more time he had this time recovering from her last
        departure. Still he wouldn't just leave her here despite their past
        life together and the troubles and pain that left scars on him. He
        sighed thinking he would eventually have to tell her what he was out
        here doing.

        Starr wondered why he wouldn't come near her she knew he hated her
        but did she stink too? she probably did she had no idea how long
        she'd been down here and as far as she could tell she had blood on
        her fur where she'd bumped her head, she didnt even want to imagine
        the state her tails were in "Strutter please wait...God since when
        did you become so masterful?" she called after him as she
        followed "Damn! This hurts"

        "Masterful?" He snorted as he looked at her over his shoulder.

        "Just ignore the pain. I had practice at that and it makes it go
        away." He said as he slowed down.

        Part of him wanted to comfort her but, he was in a different
        situation these days. And he knew if he started letting his guard
        down he would eventaull be where he was before... hopelessly pining
        after the fox. She was the mother of his children and he had some
        feelings for her still yet he couldn't let himself get involved with
        her anymore than he had to.

        "Hah! Yeh like I can forget this pain! I can barely see" she called
        out to him as she followed his voice and scent more than using her
        eyes. The pain made it hard to keep them open wide enough to see.
        Part of her wanted to collapse and die and the rest wanted to
        continue on and snap at him.

        "You'll live." He shook his head with a small sigh.

        How big was this cave? And how long would he have to hear her
        complain? He just wanted to see fresh open air. Again he had to ask
        why Starr and why here? She was his first mate and she kept leaving
        him. He had come to think he wasn't good enough for her and that was
        why she kept going away. He had no idea why she came back the first
        time. He felt like a total and complete loser.

        "Strutter...why are you here? I thought I'd have to get out of here
        alone, but now your here?" she asked wondering if the reason he was
        out there was to find another mate someone better and not as stupid
        as she was.

        "I'm here because I had to take cover from the earthquake." He didn't
        feel like going into every detail of his trip to her right now.
        Besides he had to get out and meet up with the others and keep
        looking for his pups.

        "I wasn't expecting a cave in." He said.

        Starr couldnt help but feel he wasnt telling her something, she would
        have asked but she felt like she didnt have the right to ask him
        anymore after leaving him twice. Feeling terrible she decided it was
        time to make moves to apologising "Strutter I just wanted you to know
        I'm really greatful that your here and willing to help me even if you
        hate me and I'm really sorry for all the things I've done to you I
        have no explanation as to why only that all of a sudden things go
        blank anfd the next time I wake up Im somewhere different and all
        alone" she grimaced what a terrible excuse he was bound not to
        believe her but it was all true.

        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 18, 2008
          "I don't know how I feel about you anymore. I don't think I hate you. I
          just had to move on for my own sake." He lost it the last time and
          now...he had to just keep his head straight. he couldn't wind up like
          he did the last time. He had family to find and others depending on him.

          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 18, 2008
            "Thankyou...for not hating me, I cetainly hate myself enough for
            everyone" she admited aloud. It was then that she felt the sharp
            searing pain in her head and her inner front leg started to sting
            shooting pain up her side through her neck and into her brain, she
            howled in pain and collapsed against the wall burying her head
            between her paws. "Hurts...Hurts...Hurts...Hurts...Hurts...." was
            all she could whisper repeatedly over and over again. Then all went
            silent...

            Message 5 of 25 , Mar 18, 2008
              "Starr?" Strutter walked back over but, wasn't sure how to handle this.

              Things were different and he had no idea what he was supposed to do and
              how to comfort her since he wasn't really her mate anymore. Nor was he
              really close with her anymore. It had been far between the last ime he
              had seen her.

              > "Thankyou...for not hating me, I cetainly hate myself enough for
              > everyone" she admited aloud. It was then that she felt the sharp
              > searing pain in her head and her inner front leg started to sting
              > shooting pain up her side through her neck and into her brain, she
              > howled in pain and collapsed against the wall burying her head
              > between her paws. "Hurts...Hurts...Hurts...Hurts...Hurts...." was
              > all she could whisper repeatedly over and over again. Then all went
              > silent...
            • Samantha
              Message 6 of 25 , Mar 18, 2008
                IC:Starr was gone into a world of blackness and despair, she had no
                concious thought of what was going on outside the darkness of her
                mind.

                When Strutter spoke she got to her feet and said in a monotone
                voice "Master...Must find my Master...He needs me...Have to find my
                Master" she got to her feet but fell back down again still unsteady
                on her paws. "Master...Master...MASTER" she repeated over and over
                again and she yet again got to her feet and began moving in the
                direction Strutter had been going...

                OOC: Hope this is okay Starr is in the Gripp of Mind Controll.

                Message 7 of 25 , Mar 18, 2008
                  "Master?" Strutter stared at her with disbelief as she seemed to be
                  something else right now.

                  What the hell was going on these days! Nothing ever made sense to
                  Strutt anymore.

                  "WHat master?" He asked.

                  Message 8 of 25 , Mar 18, 2008
                    Starr didnt seem to hear anything Strutter was saying her mind was
                    locked tight with only one mission to go to her Master to find him
                    and to do his will.

                    "Master Alakazam needs me, I will Come Master!" she was so frantic
                    she began digging at the wall her paws soon becoming bloody and
                    bruised, yet she still continued to dig, not seeming to notice her
                    pain.

                    Message 9 of 25 , Mar 18, 2008
                      "Hey! Knock it off Starr!" He said worried she was going to hurt
                      herself.

                      He gave her a light nudge away from the wall.

                      "We can find another way out."

                      > Starr didnt seem to hear anything Strutter was saying her mind was
                      > locked tight with only one mission to go to her Master to find him
                      > and to do his will.
                      >
                      > "Master Alakazam needs me, I will Come Master!" she was so frantic
                      > she began digging at the wall her paws soon becoming bloody and
                      > bruised, yet she still continued to dig, not seeming to notice her
                      > pain.
                    • Samantha
                      Message 10 of 25 , Mar 18, 2008
                        "Stay away! Master needs me Master!" she tried yet again to scrabble
                        at the wall not getting anywhere as she was fighting against pure rock
                        face.

                        "Master...Master...Master!" she chanted over and over again. Then
                        Suddenly she collapsed in a dead faint.

                        Message 11 of 25 , Mar 21, 2008
                          "Damnit..." Strutter knew when things were beyond his reach. There was
                          no way he could help here. All he coulod do wa get them out. And if she
                          scrambled off to somewhere else once they were out that was out of his
                          hand.

                          Message 12 of 25 , Mar 21, 2008
                            Starr moaned as she came out of her dead faint. Her paws stung with
                            pain and she could smell blood! Sniffing at the floor she realised
                            it was her own paws that were bleeding! She panicked "What!...What
                            happened to me!!!!!!!!!" she said confused and terrified.

                            Message 13 of 25 , Mar 23, 2008
                              "I don't know...you really freaked out there. You started shouting
                              about a master and tried to scratch your way out." Strutter wasn't sure
                              what to think. She was really out of it.

                              Message 14 of 25 , Mar 25, 2008
                                "I did what?!" Starr murmered "I...I...Couldn't have?!" she whimpered.
                                It was then that she looked at her front paws still throbing and
                                covered in blood, then all she could think was Strutter must be right!
                                She's completely lost it!

                                She curled up in a ball and started to cry.

                                Message 15 of 25 , Mar 29, 2008
                                  "I... don't know what to say...it happened....it went.... I... I am
                                  lost here... There is much I can do for you. Except help us get out of
                                  here." Strutt tried to distance himself from her. He just wasn't as
                                  trusting of his emotions anymore. He felt some remorse for not
                                  comforting her but he also remembered she left him twice without a word.

                                  Message 16 of 25 , Mar 30, 2008
                                    Starr felt so miserable she didn't know what to do or say all she
                                    knew is that Strutter was different and it was all her fault!! She
                                    licked her paws one last time and blew fire onto them gently
                                    cleaning the wounds "Yes...Lets go!" she said taking a deep breath
                                    as she got to her feet, now at least she knew there was a reason for
                                    her black outs...someone was controlling her in some way and she was
                                    determined to find and kill them.

                                    Message 17 of 25 , Apr 4, 2008
                                      "yeah I think I started smelling some fresh air this way." Strutter
                                      began to lead toward it. He wasn't sure what out was with her just yet.
                                      He had to wonder though if this was why she kept leaving him.

                                      Message 18 of 25 , Apr 4, 2008
                                        "Thats good" She said trying to be up beat as she limped behind him "I
                                        hope we get out of here soon, I'm not cloustrophobic...but being in
                                        here is still a little scary" she shuddered "Remember when we first
                                        met, we walked through caves just like these, that was a happy time"
                                        she remenised.

                                        Message 19 of 25 , Apr 4, 2008
                                          "Yeah...I remember that. Was a different time. So long ago." He thought
                                          about it. He shook his head and sighed. He had so much to deal with
                                          already and now she was back. "Seems happy times just don't last around
                                          here."

                                          > "Thats good" She said trying to be up beat as she limped behind
                                          him "I
                                          > hope we get out of here soon, I'm not cloustrophobic...but being in
                                          > here is still a little scary" she shuddered "Remember when we first
                                          > met, we walked through caves just like these, that was a happy time"
                                          > she remenised.
                                        • Samantha
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Apr 5, 2008
                                            "I Guess not, but it was wonderful to have happy ever after for a
                                            short time at least" she said sadly still trudging along behing him
                                            determindly. "I just wish I could remember why...why I left,
                                            sometimes I wish I had just died then all would have been much
                                            easier for you and the puppies"

                                            Message 21 of 25 , Apr 6, 2008
                                              "It wouldn't have made anything easier on anyone. Nothing is ever
                                              easy." Strutt said over his shoulder. He sighed and shook his head. "I
                                              don't know... Ricca is gone, Estelle took off too, I lost track of Kura
                                              and the rest after the flood."

                                              Message 22 of 25 , Apr 11, 2008
                                                Starr sighed "It looks like I have alot to be blamed for" she gasped
                                                as a sharp pain went through her foot, her front claws having been
                                                pulled out as she scratched at the walls her feel were seeping blood
                                                as she walked.

                                                Message 23 of 25 , Apr 11, 2008
                                                  "It was my fault....I let them down when they needed me." Strutter
                                                  closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He should of woke up and taken
                                                  care of them instead of getting so depressed.

                                                  > Starr sighed "It looks like I have alot to be blamed for" she gasped
                                                  > as a sharp pain went through her foot, her front claws having been
                                                  > pulled out as she scratched at the walls her feel were seeping blood
                                                  > as she walked.
                                                • Samantha
                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Apr 12, 2008
                                                    "If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have been depressed!" Starr said she
                                                    couldnt bare for him to take the guilt on his shoulders "I can't
                                                    believe I was such a fool, I had a fantastically horny mate, a
                                                    wonderful family and I lost it all through my stupidity" she growled
                                                    in anger at her own actions.

                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Apr 20, 2008
                                                      He stopped as he stared ahead. He remembered everything they went
                                                      through. He also remembered too well how good things had been at a
                                                      time. He probably would never find another mate that was quite as much
                                                      as a nympho as Starr. But...he was unable to trust her. He wan't quite
                                                      sure he could ever trust anyone the way he had with her.

                                                      "What's done is done. We made our choices and now we have to deal with
                                                      them. I'm looking for the pups with some help. I'm not sure what you
                                                      want to do from here." He said as he began to move again and found the
                                                      air was fresher than he had sensed before. "We are almost out, should
                                                      be an openning right around the corner."