Re: Estelles Return

    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 4 11:48 AM
      "Sounds like your sister had the right idea. Run off...find out to be
      her own person." The wolf said with a proud tone and another
      laugh. "You're still looking for your mother. Hoping she'll make
      everything right again."

      > Estelle looked at the Wolf as she walked around them ready to spring
      > and sighed "Yeah right like I've had it easy If I'd had it so easy
      > then why am I here stuck in the middle of Poke Gods no where!" she
      > shouted "I'll tell you abou t me shall I...I was left by my mother
      > at 5 weeks old, she just dissapeared my father was so lost without
      > her he actually forgot we existed for a while, my younger sister has
      > lost her mind and still thinks she's a baby wanting to suckle from
      > every older female available, she wont eat solid food!!" she growled
      > her voice breaking at that part "My other sister ran away, My
      > brother recently left me to go find my mother whilst I'm trying to
      > find my mother! So if you want to think I've had an easy life then
      > you think it! But I know better!" she howled the last of her
      > scentance as her inner agony pierced her tone.
    • Samantha
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 14 3:28 PM
        Estelle smiled at Crystal and was about to thank her when Miles lept
        at her palyfully and nipped at her ear. She giggled and fell onto
        her back batting at him knowing full well that if she had wanted to
        fight back properly she would have her brother had taught her to
        defend herself well.

        She bit his ear in return and yipped in pleasure as they played in
        the grass just beside the fighting two.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Jones"