Re: {ax747--west of Cheppa} A dying world...

  • Marius Peregrine
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 29, 2008
      > "Wurr' headed t'the cave of Shomba," said Cornolio. His lights
      > brightened up. "Wan' come wiff us?"

      "Cave of Shomba...?" Shanti asked the younger titan. "That doesn't
      ring a bell; could you tell me what it is, and where?" She was
      desperate to learn anything at all about the area. "It must be
      important, if so many of you are going there..." She nervously eyed
      Nargle again. "But as to whether I can come, I think that kinda
      depends on your mom..."

      = = =
      Marius the Wanderer: Roleplayer, Storyteller and Citizen of Rome
    • alyssa
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 7 2:39 PM
        > But, of course, their mission was urgent; it was hardly the time to be
        > househunting. Shanti turned back towards the entrance and made her
        > way up to the front of the line. "Ready when you are," she said.

        "Then yurr' ready now!" Cornolio went on ahead, taking the lead as
        usual, although it was not really the lead since they all knew where
        they were going and he wouldn't get that far ahead of Nargle and the
        rest.