{RoL} Re: < Bw 752 p 20> Face Off (At Chaz's house)

  • Jennifer Jones
    Message 1 of 1133 , Feb 1, 2008
      Lilly was still pawing the treat all across the lawn while she barked
      happily and wagged her long tail in a blur of pink. Twiching her ears
      slightly to the unfamilure voice she looked under leg legs and then a
      bit backwards from behind her legs and lost her balance rolling a bit
      to the side in a fit of giggles. "Hello!" she greeted politely as she
      shifted positions slightly to look over her shoulders at the eevee in
      the most adorable position and quite excited that another eevee lived
      around the area. "My names L-Lilly! Me never seen you ear befor?" she
      asked curiously mainly wondering if the oddly colored eevee wanted to
      play with her maybe for a little while though she wanted to be polite.

      ooc: How old is Prism? Lilly is still a baby eevee.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "James Stuart Peacock Armstrong"
      <jspamax@...> wrote:

      ooc: Oooooooo.... Another Eevee! :p

      ic: Prism the Eevee suddenly smelt the Familiar whiff of another Eevee.
      She squeaked happily and started to scurry towards the scent. Suddenly
      she noticed Lilly. "So Cute!" Was all she could say to all the
      Pinkness. Unfortunatly she stuck out like a Sore Thumb because of all
      her different colours. She just stood there waggling her tail happily.
    • Stephen
      Message 1133 of 1133 , Sep 15, 2008
        Rex flew through the air above a great Lake Claru at the foot of the
        mountains' pass, feeling as if he were putting distance between
        himself and his past with every motion of his grey wings. He could
        feel the warmth of the charmander's tail in his mouth, though she had
        remained quite still for him, she was beginning to fidget.

        Folding his great wings, the giant aerodactyl descended towards the
        mountain side next to the quickly making the pichu behind his horn
        squeak in fear. Slowing down as he approached, the aero kept his 35
        foot wings spread for balance as he touched down on the lip of a cave
        in the mountain's side a good hundred yards above the lake.

        "What's wrong Riley?" asked Rex after he let the small charmander out
        of his mouth and into his hand.

        "Philip, didn't fly that high" said Riley as he hopped down Rex's
        long back, onto his 15 foot tail, then the ground. He brushed off his
        fur then looked back up to see Rex smiling as he tended to the char
        he held. "What's her name?" asked Riley.

        Rex stopped smiling as he looked at the small creature in his huge
        hand. "Ellwin" he said at last. The slits in his blood red eyes
        narrowed as he used his long and sharp vision to spot three small
        Mews appear out of seemingly nowhere on a rock a mile away on the
        other side of the lake, the red light of the setting sun illuminating
        them.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...>