The Approach of Legends

    Message 1 of 274 , Jan 16, 2008
      Ketori stood unsure how to handle things. Dreama had lost control of
      her rams. And he as well. Far-run had a shorter leash on his own
      warriors and they stood from time to time outside the Dark Betakas
      temple watching him.

      "We can sneak in there and slit all their throats after dark. It
      would be so easy and simple brother." Denoc snorted. He pased near
      the steps of the light temple.

      "I feel we have lost this fight before it even began." Dreama kept
      close with Ketori. Noc was within as he had been for the past days.
      He was learning what he could from the light betaka and the paintings
      about the temple. "I hope what Noc is learning will truly help us."

      "I think we best be on guard for ourselves... I think dey are
      plotting against us." Ketori shook his massive locks of hair as he
      pawed a hoof on the ground. "That mew... creeps me out."

      Dreama knew it did already. She was touched by chills whenever Hawk
      was in sight. That strangely colored mew came and went from the dark
      temple often but the past few days he was absent. His disappearance
      brought no relief for Dreama or the remaining flock staying close to
      the temple. It made her wonder what he was up to.

      "What the hell....is that thing...." Denoc raised his head seeing the
      strangest creature approaching. It had the slight look of a mew which
      there were mews in it's company as well.

      Sergio was surprised when the bulk of the protectors of Riversong
      seemed to know of his arrival. They let him in easily and even moved
      out of his path and those of his companions. The igglybluff Ivan knew
      who he was right off. Even now he followed Ivan who spoke of the
      Light Goddess and her eagerness to meet with him.

      He saw the sheep at the top of the light temple steps. There was
      tension in the air cominc off them.
    • Typh
      Message 274 of 274 , Aug 21, 2010
        Luclin stood there as well also feeling trying to reach out to see what this is.