{RoL} Re: < Bw 752 p 20> Pursuing a promise (Steve, Clif)

  • CEPII
    Message 1 of 1133 , Jan 1, 2008
      ooc: I apologize for my very, very late reply, my time has been
      occupied with many video games >:D

      ic: Miro nodded, "Heh, you sound a bit distraught at my request..." he
      replied in response to Philip's reluctant agreement. Continuing on to
      answer the charizard's inquiry, the mimic shook his head, "Nah, I
      don't have anything planned, I've just really been wandering around
      the area. What about you?"

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Ancalagon Ancalagon
      <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

      > ooc: lol
      >
      > "Uh, ok. Sure…Clif. And yes, this is a place where humans live"
      said Philip. He was wondering what was up with Chayton. "So any
      particular plans?"

      > CEPII <burnthopes92@...> wrote: ooc: yes he is ^_^
      >
      > ic: Since Philip was approaching, the mimic charizard nodded, "Sure,
      > although I have one request that you call me Clif, ok? It's a nickname
      > that I was given by a few others I know," Miro replied, a warm smile
      > on his face, even though it was somewhat false. He looked over at the
      > human abode and asked, "I'm guessing this is some sort of shelter?" he
      > asked, he wasn't exactly familiar with human structures.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Ancalagon Ancalagon
      > <ancalagon700@> wrote:
      > >
      > > ooc: is Miro still `Clif'? Rex will notice otherwise.
      > >
      > > ic: Lance and Thorondor watched him go before glancing at each
      > other. "I agree, let's keep an eye on him" said Lance making Thorondor
      > smile.
      > >
      > > Philip was waking away from Rex and Ellwin when he saw Miro
      > coming, he wasn't sure if Miro was up to anything, or if he wanted
      > anything. "Hey" said the red charizard, "Is there something I could do
      > for you?"
      > >

      > > CEPII <burnthopes92@> wrote:
      > > "If witty phrases are all I can get out of you, then I
      > might as well
      > > finish up here, I'll see you two with the others," Miro yawned and
      > > walked in the general direction of Philip and Rex, his tail-flame the
      > > normal red-orange color. If conversation wasn't going to get him
      > > anywhere, he might as well go meet the rest of Rex's friends.
      > >
      > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Ancalagon Ancalagon
      > > <ancalagon700@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Lance eyed him carefully for a moment and shook his head. Miro was
      > > smart, but he did not know when he was in over his head. "Better to be
      > > thought a fool and remain quiet, then to speak and remove all doubt"
      > > >

      > > > CEPII <burnthopes92@> wrote: The charizard cackled, "So
      > > you give me your opinion in one breath!
      > > > That still is classified as an opinion, breaking me down in your
      eyes
      > > > as a soul that doesn't deserve to live, as one normally classifies
      > > > swine in terms other than its correct reference. If I am
      correct, then
      > > > why let me stand here and continue discussion with you? If I hadn't
      > > > slashed your shoulder would you be trying to bring my last few
      breaths
      > > > out of me or would you follow what you taught Rex and not make any
      > > > attempt to kill me?" Miro responded, cackling once again out of the
      > > > entertainment he got out of this. Despite his response, he didn't
      > > > understand the meaning of the phrase that the blazekin curtly
      replied
      > > > with.
      > > >
      > > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Ancalagon Ancalagon

      > > > knowing he was lying through his teeth. "I do not cast my pearls
      > > > before swine" said Lance.

      > > > that you meet, they make an impression on you
> [...]
      Rex's
      > > Philip's

      > > already?
      > > didn't
      > > > upon
      > > > causes harm

      > > eye-contact
      > > had to
      > > others, but
      > > own eyes
      > still
      > > me, on
      > > admitted.

      > along
      > > do you
      > thing

      > > trying
      > > > doubt
      > > > them

      > > spoke
      > I see
      > deceit is
      > > I have

      > > art, but
      > > > value of
      > > > harbor
      > > taught

      > as you
      > > a life
      > > may have
      > > > taught him"

      > > speech
      > you're his
      > > > offense...:
      > > > since you
      > > > some
      > wouldn't
      > remained the

      > > tongue,
      > you. I

      > > > Miro
      > observe how
      > first
      > too?

      > the jet
      > > Lance, not
      > it was

      > floor,
      > > > "Are you
      > > > Glaurung
      > > > require

      > > at the

      > > never
      > the ewe.

      Ancalagon

      > > > stitching
      > be long
      > > inside of

      > on its
      > then
      > asked the
      > > > alone for

      > > > play the

      > > > you."

      > > with

      > > > Yahoo!

      > > Yahoo!

      > Yahoo!

      > Mobile.

      > > > Search.
      > > > >

      > > > ---------------------------------
      > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.
      > > Try it now.
      > > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > >

      > ---------------------------------
      Try it now.

    • Stephen
      Message 1133 of 1133 , Sep 15, 2008
        Rex flew through the air above a great Lake Claru at the foot of the
        mountains' pass, feeling as if he were putting distance between
        himself and his past with every motion of his grey wings. He could
        feel the warmth of the charmander's tail in his mouth, though she had
        remained quite still for him, she was beginning to fidget.

        Folding his great wings, the giant aerodactyl descended towards the
        mountain side next to the quickly making the pichu behind his horn
        squeak in fear. Slowing down as he approached, the aero kept his 35
        foot wings spread for balance as he touched down on the lip of a cave
        in the mountain's side a good hundred yards above the lake.

        "What's wrong Riley?" asked Rex after he let the small charmander out
        of his mouth and into his hand.

        "Philip, didn't fly that high" said Riley as he hopped down Rex's
        long back, onto his 15 foot tail, then the ground. He brushed off his
        fur then looked back up to see Rex smiling as he tended to the char
        he held. "What's her name?" asked Riley.

        Rex stopped smiling as he looked at the small creature in his huge
        hand. "Ellwin" he said at last. The slits in his blood red eyes
        narrowed as he used his long and sharp vision to spot three small
        Mews appear out of seemingly nowhere on a rock a mile away on the
        other side of the lake, the red light of the setting sun illuminating
        them.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...>