Re: Ghost Clan - The Dark Cave

    Message 1 of 1750 , Dec 31, 2007
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Jones"
      <lil_lady_mew@...> wrote:

      > Tenseing up slightly when she heard this Kelly hissed violently at
      him
      > when he insulted her master, "He'll be fine though thats far more
      than
      > can be said for you two!" she said darkly while flicking her tail.
      Her
      > vision shifted upwards slightly to the cave roof and a stalagmite
      that
      > was resting above the two which caused her to smile softly while
      using
      > her psychic she reached out to dislodge it slightly. Finding it
      fairly
      > difficult she pushed and shoved at it with her mind until she had
      been
      > able to jiggle it slightly, at the least she would punish them for
      any
      > lies that they spoke of her beloved master. Noone could beat Drail.

      ooc:They're jsut outside the cave. Drail left Flagg there right at
      the mouth of the cavern. I guess one stalactite could be close by
      though...

      ic: Hampty didn't see the stalactite as it broke loose, he stood jsut
      under the eaves of the cave so was right beneath it. The stalactite
      fell down and impaled itself in his long, long furry tail. With a
      snarl Hampty turned around and pulled it out, leaving a bloody
      puncture wound. He turned back to Kelly. "Be no use taking ya back to
      my family, I see. Was hoping since you're still a youngun you'd be a
      lil more amenable to taking on a kinder life...bah. You just may be
      lost already."
    • alyssa
      Message 1750 of 1750 , Sep 3, 2008
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

        > ooc: I know its been awhile with this thread, but I thought we could
        > pick it up again. I don't have any idea of where we could have the
        > characters, I just feel like getting back into this thing. Just throw
        > something at me to get my attention if you want to talk ideas.

        ooc: Yeah let's do it! I miss my sentrets and furrets. I just don't
        know where to begin...

        I'll hop on Yahoo so we can chat!