{RoL} Re: Shroud of Darkness - Sunken Graveyard

  • CEPII
    Message 1 of 482 , Dec 1, 2007
      Arya was quite a distance away from her other two twin sisters, in awe
      that her own sonicboom caused the ship to fall to the seemingly
      endless chasm. Her tiny paws still gripped the amulet that she found
      on the human-girl's corpse. Swimming towards the underwater ridge, she
      looked around and spotted her two sisters, ~Finally! I wonder where
      the hell they were when I was trapped in that damned place...~ Yet,
      before she decided to go greet her sisters, her mind pondered on the
      amulet that seemingly allowed objects to pass through her body without
      interference. Deciding to see if it still worked, she placed her paw
      on a nearby boulder and pushed gently on it, awaiting to see whether
      or not she'd just pass right through it.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Jones"
      <lil_lady_mew@...> wrote:

      > Rolling her eyes a little at her twin Ariel sighed "Oh come on I joking
      > and even if Arya had been in the ship its not like she can't swim out?"
      > she asked swimming up to her sister and doing her best to catch Avatill
      > in an armlock to give a nugie. Between her two sisters, Avatil was most
      > definatly the most irrational she felt and it was always hilarious just
      > to tease her with some of the dumbest thoughts ever. "Wonder what could
      > have made the thing move though? Arya isen't that strong!" she teased a
      > little with a smirk to her sister while studying the area while seadust
      > settled from the slidding over the cliff.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Ancalagon Ancalagon
      > <ancalagon700@> wrote:
      >
      > Avatil raced forward and past her twin the thought that Arya could have
      > still been in the ship filled her with panic. "Arya!" she shouted from
      > the edge of the cliff that the ship slid off of, "Arya are you down
      > there!"

    • Jennifer Jones
      Message 482 of 482 , Sep 15, 2008
        Ariel laughed quietly with an odd darkness in her voice while moving
        around to his side near where his head was and put her lips nearly a
        bit into his ears as she began to whisper. "Treat the lady with your
        all due respect worm... The sea goddess has great things to use that
        young child for and disrepect against her is the same as disrespects
        towards our dearly beloved goddess..." she whispered quietly curious
        whether she might be able to gain an interesting advantage for Arya,
        and herself for that matter, in the colony through this whole game.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "CEPII" <burnthopes92@...> wrote:

        The male couldn't exactly comprehend what he had done wrong when his
        head hit the sand once again at the spirit's will, this time doing
        some more damage, his nose leaking some small amount of blood after
        making contact with the ocean floor, that of which quickly diffused
        into the ocean surrounding the two buizel and 'spirit'. "What did I do
        that time?!?" he asked, hoping to get some sort of answer from his
        tormentor as to how he was making her angry. Of course, he hadn't
        exactly received the explanation due to the still present ringing of
        the sonic boom in his ear; the contact with the ground only made it
        worse.

        Arya couldn't help but giggle at the male's distress but quickly
        redeemed herself as she asked the spirit, "Really? Obtaining an
        audience with them is extremely hard unless they desire to hold a
        meeting! You're asking him pretty much a nigh impossible task of him!"
        she giggled,--

        The male interjected with his own commentary, somewhat of a grumble,
        "That's what I said, the spirit didn't listen..."

        "Do you not know whom of which you're dealing with? Your worshipers
        may be loyal, but their ways are set in stone since the Goddess hasn't
        asked them of it," she winked as the male was still distracted with
        trying to find the spirit's voice, hoping that her sister would
        somewhat get the reason for her sounding like a suck up to the males
        who dictated the colony.

        ooc: It'd be funny for him to figure out the 'spirit's' identity after
        he tries and succeeds in turning the colony upside down :P