Re: Lum gives the news

  • petey
    Message 1 of 1101 , Nov 30, 2007
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      > > "W-what??" Razor muttered. "I wasn't the one thinking that
      slicing
      > > pokemon up was funny..." He said matter-of-factly. "I'm not
      nasty,
      > > he's the one who's never serious, and that was the wrong time for
      > > it..." He said softly, grumbling to himself. "Besides that, he
      > picked
      > > on me first and always does, I can take a joke, but thats too
      > far."
      > >
      > > Razor hated arguing with Sunbeam, but never meant any of what he
      > > said, his anger was one of his weaknesses and he let his mouth
      > fly.
      > > "He'll be fine, maybe later..." He muttered.
      > >

      > "You two are always fighting," said Albie. "Sunbeam, he's just--you
      > can't take him seriously."
      >
      > "I was just thinking out loud!" said Seamar. "But he always thinks
      > I'm out to get him or something."
      >
      > "I don't think he does," said Albie.

      "No I don't try to take him seriously, I jut try to make a joke and I
      look like the bad pokemon...Come on!!!" Razor yelled. "I never meant
      to say anything bad, I was just mad...not nasty."
      Message 1101 of 1101 , Mar 26, 2009
        The battles wore down on Keha. It seemed he was always at war. War was in his blood but not in his heart. He spent many years trying to prove himself to his father and in his heart he had to learn he wasted those years. And now...war was laid at his feet once more.

        He hefted the ax of his ancestor and rested it upon his shoulder. The talks had ended and it was clear...this...Bossa was out for blood. She refused to believe Chirin was not among them. Refused to believe him that he had no idea where Chirin had gone. Keha spat cud as he watched the manyula disappear over the ridge with her guards. He was one hell of a liar but this time he was unable to spin enough to fool the dark ice hearted "queen". She wanted the valley at all costs and was willing to take him on regardless if Chirin was here or not.

        "Uncle....you....are ready to fight it out...you've been in wars before right?" Amphion said as he stood next to Keha.

        "Too many....too many than I want to think about." Keha closed his eyes for a long moment letting the winds sweep across him. His mind was so troubled now. "Too many and all were a bloody mess."