Re: aj768, deep jungle > Ghost Clan - A New Hunted

    Message 1 of 1750 , Nov 2, 2007
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Jones"
      <lil_lady_mew@...> wrote:

      > Narrowingly her eyes slightly she sent an illusionary spike of
      pain on
      > the side of Flagg's front leg to simply cause her a little 'pain'
      just
      > to have the little kit avert her eyes. She was beginning to grow
      bored
      > of the present by now, maybe a little nip of one of Flagg's legs
      would
      > not be too awful? The mere thought of that heightened her
      interests as
      > she realised it had been quite some time since she had eaten.
      Hungrily
      > running her tounge over her lips while she stared at the kit while
      she
      > smiled in an almost friendly way although that was anything but
      truth.

      Flagg gave a kick of her leg, and then a stomp. When the pain didn't
      increase or decrease any, she figured it was just another ploy by
      the psychic kitten. Maybe if she pretended to submit, Kelly would
      let her guard down and provide a window of escape.
    • alyssa
      Message 1750 of 1750 , Sep 3, 2008
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

        > ooc: I know its been awhile with this thread, but I thought we could
        > pick it up again. I don't have any idea of where we could have the
        > characters, I just feel like getting back into this thing. Just throw
        > something at me to get my attention if you want to talk ideas.

        ooc: Yeah let's do it! I miss my sentrets and furrets. I just don't
        know where to begin...

        I'll hop on Yahoo so we can chat!