Re: Lum gives the news

    Message 1 of 1101 , Nov 1, 2007
      > Razor shook his head, "Man, Enough about that, all that blood and
      > ehh...Oh man." He said, beginning to feel a little sick. He sighed
      > and continued out with the lambs, "This is an interesting little
      > place, and all you guys can talk about is some lamb getting their
      leg
      > torn off...I couldn't even imagine something like that
      > happening...ughh.." He said.

      "Sorry," said Albie.

      Sunbeam just giggled again. "Well if we don't talk about cool stuff or
      do cool stuff, it gets boring."

      "It wouldn't be too cool if that was your leg," said Delhutta. "Think
      about it."
      Message 1101 of 1101 , Mar 26, 2009
        The battles wore down on Keha. It seemed he was always at war. War was in his blood but not in his heart. He spent many years trying to prove himself to his father and in his heart he had to learn he wasted those years. And now...war was laid at his feet once more.

        He hefted the ax of his ancestor and rested it upon his shoulder. The talks had ended and it was clear...this...Bossa was out for blood. She refused to believe Chirin was not among them. Refused to believe him that he had no idea where Chirin had gone. Keha spat cud as he watched the manyula disappear over the ridge with her guards. He was one hell of a liar but this time he was unable to spin enough to fool the dark ice hearted "queen". She wanted the valley at all costs and was willing to take him on regardless if Chirin was here or not.

        "Uncle....you....are ready to fight it out...you've been in wars before right?" Amphion said as he stood next to Keha.

        "Too many....too many than I want to think about." Keha closed his eyes for a long moment letting the winds sweep across him. His mind was so troubled now. "Too many and all were a bloody mess."