Re: {RoL} Re: They're leaving home (Angie, Steve, Wynn)

  • Ancalagon Ancalagon
    Message 1 of 1330 , Oct 31, 2007
      ~Right you are Sylon, though Thorondor did not want Philip to know. Its a long story~ Morgrin sent back to him.

      "Thorondor is headed to Maroton" said Morgrin to Philip.

      Philip snorted some flames, he knew where it was, then turned and with startling speed went north.

      "Where's he going! Can we follow?" called the pichu from the jet charizard's back.

      wynnyelle <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      > "He's a god damn murderer is what he is. He's fucking dangerous!
      How in the hell could you let him go Morgrin!?" shouted Philip, his
      orange eyes had a slight glow to them.

      ~A murderer?~ said Sylon. ~You know, it is never a good idea to be
      secretive like this with your friends. It will only seed distrust.~

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 1330 of 1330 , Nov 28, 2007
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Ancalagon Ancalagon
        <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

        > ~Then that is good~ sent Morgrin, ~But one can not rund and hide
        forever, especially with Justice~ he sent as he took on the appearance
        of a purple mew with purple eyes, ~We will have allies though, the
        other Aruseus doubtless should know more about what it going on. In
        time everything will probably become clearer~

        ~It could be that they know already,~ said Sylon, with more calm than
        he was feeling. He kept any fears well-veiled. ~If they can be any
        element, they can be psychic, and that generally means they can
        probably sense these things, especially if she is of their kind, they
        may have some connection to her.~